In the event that school transportation is cancelled due to inclement weather and/ or poor road conditions and the school remains open:
- Please use the Safe Arrival System if your child(ren) is absent due to inclement weather. Students who are unable to attend due to buses being cancelled, must still be reported absent using the Safe Arrival System.
- Hot Lunch programs for all YCDSB Elementary Schools are cancelled.
For ALL Parent(s)/Guardian(s): Please exercise discretion in deciding whether to send your child to school today.
- Schools are open and parents can make alternate arrangements to transport their children to and from school.
- As school transportation is cancelled in the morning, it will not operate in the afternoon.
- Exams, tests, quizzes, excursions, charter trips, school programs, co-curricular activities, evening presentations, workshops, in-services, as well as, parent meetings (e.g. IPRC) are canceled for today and will be rescheduled.
- Permits are cancelled for this evening.
- All inservices and meetings scheduled at the Board Office are cancelled.