Please use appropriate pick up and drop off locations as follows:
- Before & After Care: North doors at bus loop on Murray Drive
- At end of day: West parking lot by Confederation Park
- During school hours: Use front doors only and sign in at the main office
Drop Off Procedures
- School supervision commences at 8:45 a.m. Please do NOT drop off your child prior to this time.
- Students will remain in the yard until the 9:00 a.m. bell
- In the event of inclement weather, students will go directly to their classes
- Only supervising staff are allowed in the yard after 8:45 a.m.
Grades 1 & 2
Teachers will walk children to their buses or daycare and then bring the students to their parent(s) by confederation Park fence.
Grades 3 – 8
Parents collecting their children are to wait by the Confederation Park fence.
No students are to be picked up from the bus loop area
Non-emergency changes to a student’s dismissal routine is to be communicated in writing to the school
The office should be informed of any last-minute changes to a students dismissal routine ASAP.
Please do not call or walk in after 3:15 p.m. to arrange last minute pick up plans because the secretary cannot safely relay the information to the teacher/student.
For safety reasons, children are not permitted to ride the buses other than their own, and are only allowed to be dropped off at their respective stops.